The Shipbuilding and General Engineering Industry, now open Career Opportunity as position :
GENERAL MANAGER OF HUMAN RESOURCES
A. Main Task:
1. Leads Human Capital Management strategy implementation, in accordance with company's business strategy
2. Designing/formulating and developing Human Capital Management programs that includes :
b.Change Management & Company Culture c. Recruitment, Selection, & Placement
d. Succession & Career Path e. Talent Management
f.Performance Management g. Knowledge Management
h.Human Resources Development & Training Programs
i.Compensations & Benefits
j.Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
3. Make rules/regulations and policies in the scope of the company's human resources
B. Skills & Abilities
1. Good Leadership, Smart, Commitment, Adaptive, Inovative, High Motivation, Trustworthy.
2. Good communication skills, good in building relationship, and good language skill especially Indonesian & English
3. Good Computer Skills including Office Applications (example: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio)
1. Bachelor as the minimum education.
2. Experienced at least 5 years in the field of Human Capital Management.
3. Having Certificate of Competency for Human Capital Management.
4. Know & understand Standard Operations & Procedures of Industry, especially in Shipbuilding & General Engineering.
5. Know & understand standardizations system especially ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
6. Know & understand Labour Law Regulations in Indonesia.
Send your Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae Now!....... TO :
- Director of Human Resources & General Affair's
- E-Mail : hrd email@example.com,---- before June 30th, 2016
- Contact Person : 031-3292275 Ext. 2232 ; 2203, Bapak Sunarko 08121683070; Bayu Witjaksono 08123588580