Why Join MT STAR?
– You will be proud to work at a company that commits 100% to health promoting products
– You will find meaningful projects to contribute both business impact and social progress
– You will be empowered by mentor and Danone leaders during your MT journey
– You will join a team highly committed to diversity & inclusion
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor or master degree from reputable university.
- Fresh graduate or maximum of 2 years working experience.
- GPA minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Good leadership with organization experiences
- Willing to be assigned to Danone sites all over Indonesia
We Are Looking For MT STAR in:
- Marketing: Management, Business, Communication, Social Science
- Sales: Any discipline
- Healthcare Nutrition: Public Health, Pharmacy, Food Technology, Nutrition Science
- Industrial: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Quality Assurance: Engineering, Food Technology
- Purchasing/Procurement: Engineering, Management
- Supply Chain: Engineering, Management
- Finance: Management, Accounting
- HR (Human Resources): Psychology, Social Science, Law, Industrial Engineering, Management
- DanIS (Information System): Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, Information System
- R&D (Research and Development): Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Pharmacy, Nutrition Science
- Communication: Communication, International Relation, Social Science
- Online Application (July-August)
- Online Assessment (August)
- Video CV & Written Interview (September)
- Group Discussion (September)
- HR Interview (September)
- Series of Interview (October – November)
- Medical Check Up and Offering
MT 2017 application open on 3-31 August 2016.